What do these places have in common?

Let’s play a game! It’s called, WhatDoThesePlacesAllHaveInCommon?

Here are your clues:

If you guessed THEY ARE ALL PLACES WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FIND  ARTICLE 5, you are correct!

Thanks to the fabulous people at Tor, I’m ecstatic to announce the following foreign rights deals:

Murdoch Books in Australia and New Zealand, Piper in Germany, Marco Polo Publishing in Taiwan, Hong Kong & Macao- (Complex Characters) and Dolnoslaskie Wydawnictwo in Poland. Thank you to the wonderful people who worked these deals to help spread A5 around the globe! I am so grateful.

In celebration of the latest deal with Germany, I made German Chocolate Cupcakes! (And then got a little geeky about them.) Any ideas what I can make for Poland or Australia?

High fives for A5 around the the world!

12 Responses to What do these places have in common?

1. Tez Miller says:

I am so selfishly happy to live in Australia right now ;-)

https://www.facebook.com/PFTimTam Don’t know if you can make these, but you can buy them via your good friends at Pepperidge Farm – smiley face drink not included ;-)

2. Dr. H says:

Of course – for Poland you could make golabki – cabbage rolls stuffed with rice and meat. Then there is paczki, basically jelly filled donuts. Finally, there is poppy-seed roll, but I can’t remember the name of it in Polish. The, too, there is kielbasa, but make the REAL stuff, not the faux stuff you see at Krogers!!! There are tons of other dishes, but these are the ones I know from experience.

But most of all – congrats on these contracts!!!

3. Woo hoo! Super congrats!!!

4. Petra says:

Congratulations!!! Those German chocolate cupcakes look delicious. I live in Germany and can tell you that Piper is a popular publisher. They published the German versions of Wildefire (Karsten Knight), Legacy (Cayla Kluver), Graceling (Kristin Cashore ) and the paperbacks for The Twilight Saga. I recently got a book from them for review. I wonder what your book will be called in German. “Article Five” in German would be “Artikel Fuenf”.

You could make a Pavlova for Australia/New Zeland, Apple Strudel (works for Germany too) for Austria and Gingerbread (also works for Germany) for Poland.

• Kristen says:

As always I can count on you Petra! Thank you! Gingerbread is next on my list, then pavlova…mmmm….

ARTIKEL FUENF! That’s awesome!

5. Joanna says:

Pierogi for Poland, for sure!

• Kristen says:

On it!!!
      Husband is going to love my pierogi, gingerbread, kielbasa, golabki, pavlova dinner. It will be a delicious multicultural event.

6. lh says:

Congrats :) Can’t wait to see how all those locations fit into Article 5!!!
    For Australia – “Foster. It’s Australian for beer”.