Wowza, so many cool things to talk about this week!
1. Happy Holidays! Are you having a nice holiday season? I hope so. Things are lovely here in Florida…where it’s 80 degrees btw (hehehe). Although I will admit, I do sort of miss wearing fuzzy sweaters.
2. I’m having a LAUNCH PARTY! Oh won’t you please join me? It’s going to be hosted by the ever incredible Inkwood Books, Tampa’s local indie bookstore, on Thursday, February 2nd, 2012 at 7:00PM. We’ll mingle and talk books and I’ll probably cry big fat happy tears and giggle inappropriately and dance around. I’ll answer questions about ARTICLE 5 and my road to publication. Oh! And there will be a raffle for fun A5 swag! I’ve copied the invite below which has more details, but if you have any questions, please comment below, or feel free to email me.
3. Thanks to the wonderful people at Tor, I’m going on a book tour! Woo hoo! I’m so excited for this I can’t even stand it, I might explode in a burst of happy confetti. Ok, I’ll try not to. Because I want to visit you!
Here are the dates/places so far that have been confirmed. (Check back for the completed schedule in the weeks to come.)
Monday March 5, 7:00pm – Joseph Beth Crestview Hills
2785 Dixie Hwy.
Crestview Hills, KY 41017
Tuesday, March 6, 7:00pm – Joseph Beth Lexington
161 Lexington Green Circle
Lexington KY 40503
Thursday, March 8 , 7:00pm – Carmichael’s
Crescent Hill Location
2720 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville, KY 40206
Why the Midwest you ask? Because Ember and Chase travel through these places! It’s a specially tailored ARTICLE 5 tour!
4. Thank you to the wonderful teachers and parents who have expressed interest in bringing me to your schools. If you would like to arrange for a school visit, please contact my awesome publicist, Alexis Saarela. You can find her information by clicking here.
5. And finally…WE HAVE ANOTHER WINNER! Congratulations Vivien! (I will be contacting you by email with more details.) High-Five to everyone who has entered. I appreciate all you are doing to spread the word about A5!
Can you believe it? The 5 Weeks of ARTICLE 5 are coming to a close! But don’t worry, there is still ONE CHANCE LEFT to win! So enter, enter, enter! Remember, the more you post on facebook and twitter, the more points you receive, so make sure you fill out the form below!
Thanks and have a wonderful week everyone!