Extra Scenes

Good afternoon friends!

Starting today, and running for the next 6 weeks, I am going to be posting extra scenes on my website. I am so excited and nervous about this. Excited, because I love that Chase Jennings, my dark hero from ARTICLE 5, finally has a voice. Excited because along with these scenes, Lisseth’s AMAZING ARTWORK will  be featured for all to see! (The top 10 cover contest winners are posted here!) Nervous, because, well, besides the fact that these scenes are UNEDITED (yes, that’s right), Chase is about to share some pretty personal stuff. Just the thought of it makes me feel a bit vulnerable.

Anyhow, the scenes will be posted under the EXTRA SCENES tab on my website. If you have questions or thoughts about them, I would love to hear. Email me at kris10simmons@gmail.com (or tweet or FB me) and I’ll do my best to answer.

Happy Holidays everyone! And happy reading!

And remember…BREAKING POINT is coming…

10 Responses to Extra Scenes

1. Marloes says:

Loved the Chase chapter. Can’t wait for more!

2. Joti Bilkhu says:

LOVEd the scene with Chase!! excited for Breaking Point!!

3. I love how Chase’s story is coming along! Its nice to know what he is thinking for a change. Can’t wait for BREAKING POINT to come out!

4. Madisen says:

Will you be doing any book tours after Breaking Point comes out?

• Kristen says:

Yes! Thanks for asking! More information on that coming soon. I won’t have many stops this year due to the baby being so little, but I will be stopping at a few locations. I will post more here when I know.
      Happy Holidays!
      Kristen

5. gaby vasquez says:

i loved the Article 5 book. and being able to read Chase’s thoughts and get to see why and how he got to be the way he is was great. it lets me understand his character alot more.

• Kristen says:

Hi Gaby!
      So glad you liked Article 5 and the extra scenes. Hope you like Breaking Point as well!
      Thanks for commenting,