BREAKING POINT Launch + Signing

Hi!

I hope you’re enjoying the extra scenes from Chase’s perspective. (Poor Chase!) As always, if you have any comments or questions on them, please feel free to¬† contact me (facebook, twitter, email, wherever). I would love to hear from you.

Also, I would love to meet you.

So if you’re in the Tampa area in February, I hope you’ll stop by!

*There will be more information posted on other signing events and appearances (I always feel funny using the term “appearances.” Like I’ll be disappearing as soon as it’s over or something) coming soon.

15 Responses to BREAKING POINT Launch + Signing

1. Esperanza says:

Hey Kristen!
    I am going to beg on my knees if I have to so that I can go and meet you in person! The 21st is two days after my birthday so I will ask for that to be my birthday present! Hopefully I will get to go because I am DYING to get my hands on BREAKING POINT!

• Kristen says:

Esperanza,
      Happy early Birthday! I hope that you get to come too – I would love to meet you! Hope you enjoy BREAKING POINT either way!
      Thanks for the message,
      Kristen

2. Madisen says:

These Chase scenes are breaking my heart!!!

3. Stephanie says:

I am so excited about the upcoming release of Breaking Point that I immediate went to amazon and pre-ordered my kindle edition. Come on February 12th.

4. Briana says:

I tried to RSVP to your email and it was sent back to email. Is it Kristosimmons@gmail.com? My husband and I are so excited for the release of Breaking Point TOMORROW!! And getting to meet you on the 21st of course =]

5. Jessica says:

I hope in the future you can tour in other cities! I live in Richmond, Kentucky. I thinks it’s so cool your story’s setting was in this state, including this city. You would be very welcomed here. I look forward to reading Breaking Point. Thank you so much for writing such an amazing series!

• Kristen says:

Thanks Jessica! I will be coming to both Louisville and Lexington in March. If you’re around, I’d love to meet you! (Dates coming soon)
      Take care!
      Kristen

6. Christina Miller says:

Hello! My 11 year old daughter could not put the first book down! She finished it today and I got an hours worth of details about the book. She loved it so much so I looked to see if the story would continue!!! So happy to hear about Breaking Point!! How ironic it came out today!! Wow! I can’t wait to order it and see her face when she opens it- she is such a book worm! Wish she could meet you but we live too far :( Thanks for your greatness and keeping my little book worm reading!! :) God Bless

• Kristen says:

Awesome Christina! I’m so glad to hear that your daughter enjoyed the book. I hope she likes Breaking Point just as much, and it leads to many more conversations!
      I don’t know where you live, but I’ll be heading through KY and OH in March, and in Austin, TX in April.
      Thanks for writing,
      Kristen

7. Sydney collard says:

I love your books! I really hope you write the third book. You’re an amazing author. Please write another!!!!

• Kristen says:

Thanks so much Sydney! That means a lot to me. Don’t worry, Chase and Ember still have much to do. The final book in the ARTICLE 5 trilogy comes out next year about this time. Hope you enjoy that one as well.
      Thanks for commenting!
      Kristen

8. Anna says:

When will the 3rd book come out? Can’t wait! Is it only a trilogy or will it be a series?
    Thanks