This week I’m locked inside the revision cave for Book 2 of the Article 5 series, but since some seriously cool stuff is happening, I thought I’d share a few quick updates.
1. I am going to ROMANTIC TIMES! (Which sounds a lot like Medieval Times, but is sadly not the same.) It’s at the Hyatt in Chicago this year, and I’m thrilled to be able to visit with my editor AND my agent, AND friends from the Apocalypsies! Also, I’ll be at TEEN DAY, April 14th, where there will be all sorts of fun workshops and a huge signing (I’ll be signing! Come visit me!). More information can be found by clicking here.
2. I’m going back to Chicago at the end of the month with the fabulous Kendare Blake (ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD) and other great Tor authors to talk to the International Reading Association about…something really amazing, I’m sure (working on it, working on it). There will be a signing there too if I’m not mistaken, and a podcast taping as well. More details to come!
3. I was interviewed for the Riverview Patch last week. I was only a little nervous. I ate many bagels while answering questions. You can find the interview here. (And just as a reminder, I post all interviews and guest posts on the News & Events Page.)
4. This week begins ALL THINGS ASIAN at That Hapa Chick, My Words Ate Me, and iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books! I’m thrilled to be featured, alongside some other great Asian writers and writers of Asianly things – Ellen Oh and Jay Kristoff just to name a couple. There will be books and swag given away, so stay tuned! Yay diversity in YA lit!
5. And finally, there’s a 1 year anniversary giveaway going on at YA FUSION! Win WHAT SHE LEFT BEHIND (Tracy Bilen) swag, great books like INSURGENT (Veronica Roth), and signed copies of PUSHING THE LIMITS (Katie McGarry) and ARTICLE 5! Go, go, go!
Have a great week! Back to the revision cave…wish me luck!